In order for the performers to be prepared and to make your wedding music go smoothly without error, please complete and return this questionnaire to Strings Attached, along with your signed contract.
*Please copy the questions below, fill in the blanks, and paste into a new email message to Will Taylor at email@example.com. (For additional questions call: (512) 775-2371)
Purchaser understands that some instruments, particularly string instruments, are extremely valuable and are susceptible to damage when exposed to certain climatic variations, such as rain, direct sunlight and temperatures above 85 degrees or below 50 degrees. Unless prior written approval is obtained from Artist, Purchaser agrees that the temperature range at the performance site will fall between the stated above and that Artist will not be placed in direct sunlight or exposed to rain, sleet, snow, or other unreasonably inclement weather or performance conditions.
Do you have a preference where the ensemble should setup? (*During the ceremony it is important for the ensemble to see the appointed cue person.)
Will the minister need to make an announcement after the recessional? Y/N
If your wedding is different than the one below, please outline the parts and musical selections in the space below.
At the end of the ceremony we need an exact cue to start the recessional?
Check one ___after the kiss or ___after the couple is announced
1. What time will the guests arrive at the reception location? Time: _______________
2. How early will the band have access to the reception site for setup and sound check? Time: _______________
3. Will the group have access to at least three standard 30-Amp outlets within four feet of the performance area? Y/N
4. Is the reception a sit-down dinner, buffet or other? ______________
5. Will the wedding party need to use the band's PA for announcements? Y/N
6. Would you like the bandleader to announce the wedding couple? Y/N When? _____________
Please list the schedule for the reception. Please be as detailed as possible. (A reception schedule usually has the following, dinner, dancing, first dance, father-daughter/mother-son dance, bouquet toss, etc.)